Possibility to rent some types of machines to test in your operation
What are the main advantages?
- Wide selection of presses with different outputs (25 standard machine types)
- possibility of atypical machine solutions
- complete solution – from waste generation to briquette packaging
- briquetting presses for small and larger operations
- possibility to connect to existing extraction and filtration systems (different hopper shapes and volumes and press designs)
- possibility of placing the briquetting press outdoors
- easy operation
- computer-controlled dosing
- optional press equipment (cooled tools, extended die, double clamp, maximum material level sensors, frost oil, briquette vibration damper, 30mm diameter press tools, etc.)
– aluminium chips
What do you get?
What is the output?
The output is briquettes that are cylindrical in shape, 50- 65 mm in diameter and up to approximately 80 mm in length.